Review - First Comes Love by Z.B. Heller


#MyReview #QuickRead #Romance #Funny #MustRead #ReadReviewRepeat



💫My Review💫

Rating: 4 STARS

If you want to read a book that is quick, funny and has a main character with a outspoken personality then this is the book for you!

Moxie definitely did not have a filter on anything that came out of her mouth. Plenty of times I found myself laughing out loud just because of the outrageous things that she said. 

This is a love story; the story starts with Moxie and Miles already in a relationship which was a refreshing change. Moxie finds out so news and she doesn't handle it tell well at first but with the help and support of her other half she realizes she really had nothing to worry about. 

The characters are hilarious and quick-witted; very enjoyable read!

💫Excerpt💫
“When you read a book and fall in love with it, it always stays with you.” 

“I guess you’re right,” she said, snuggling back into me. 

“So think of our life as a book; another story just waiting to be told.” 

“I can’t wait to read it. But only if it has a hot guy, good friends, and total debauchery.”

💫SUMMARY💫
So I met this guy. He has the trifecta of awesomeness; hot, built, and amazing in bed. But the best part of it all is that he loves me. Did I mention that I puked all over him when we first met? No? Well, that’s a different story. Now the whole world wants to barf on us because we are disgustingly in love and let’s face it, the cutest couple on earth. But what happens when our love for each other may not be enough to face the road ahead? As the saying goes, first comes love, then maybe if your lucky he’ll put a ring on it, then comes…oh, the crap in diapers. So far I’ve faced a malicious girl scout, and jealous hoochie and a skunk that I may or may not have turned into a fur stole. Now Miles and I are facing our great challenge as a couple. As I’ve found out, sometimes life isn’t all daises and unicorn farts.

Comments

Popular Posts