Blog Review ~ Baby Daddy by Nelle L'Amour

Baby Daddy by Nelle L'Amour

I have three cardinal rules:

Never mix business with pleasure
Never let a woman spend the night.
Never date a woman with kids.

Kids freak me out. God only knows how many this baby daddy has. Man, what was I thinking when I was in college? Me, Drake Hanson. God's gift to women. Aka Donor 5262. It was a piece of cake and fifteen hundred dollars a month for my deposits (in sperm bank speak) came in handy. Wank, bank, and go. I just didn't think about the consequences. One day, some kid is going to call me Daddy and I'm going to get hit up for child support. Big time.

Now, my father is pressuring me to settle down because the investor who's looking to acquire his animation company doesn't want a player running a family-oriented business. Just in time, she came along. The temp. Dee Walker. The minute the hot as sin brunette with her killer curves and those chocolate brown eyes stepped foot in my office and saved me from an ugly disaster with her magic hands, I wanted her to be mine. Except she's totally off limits. And there's someone else she loves with all her heart and soul that I can't replace.

Can my temp become my forever before my past catches up with me? I'm willing to break all the rules.










After meeting Dee when she starts working as his assistant, Drake finds his life changing for the better. Baby Daddy is a wonderful story of two people from different backgrounds, who find a common love, or will past mistakes tear them apart. I love reading Drake and Dee's story, and look forward to reading more by this author.
5 Stars
~DAWN~




Comments

Popular Posts