Blog Review ~ Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland


Beautiful Mistake 
by Vi Keeland

The first time I met Caine West was in a bar.

He noticed me looking his way and mistakenly read my scowling as checking him out.

When he attempted to talk to me, I set him straight―telling him what I thought of his lying, cheating, egomaniacal ass.

You see, the gorgeous jerk had wined and dined my best friend-smooth talking her into his bed, all along failing to mention that he was married.

He deserved every bit of my tongue-lashing and more for what he'd done.

Especially when that lazy smile graced his perfect face in response to my rant.

Only it turned out, the man I'd just told off wasn't the right guy.

Oops. My mistake.

Embarrassed, I slunk out without an apology.

I was never going to see the handsome stranger again anyway, right?

That's what I thought...until I walked into class the next morning.

Well, hello Professor West, I'm your new teaching assistant.

I'll be working under you...figuratively speaking.

Although the literal interpretation might not be such a bad thing―working under Professor West.

This was going to be interesting...








~2 Reviews~

OMG! Where do I begin!!!!! From page 1, I giggled throughout this entire book!!!

I thoroughly enjoy Ms. Keeland's books. Caine and Rachel's relationship was amazing! I loved from the very beginning what a strong character/voice Rachel had even though her childhood was one of nightmares.

Caine's voice was just as strong and very ALPHA (which I loved!!!!) The situation that brought these two together at the beginning was hilarious; however, once you learn the history that Caine has been trying to forget, it all just makes sense.

I highly recommend this book as well as all of the authors.
5 Stars
~Dana~

..................................................................


It's hard for me as a non writer to adequately put into words how much I loved this book. If we were face to face there would be a lot of OMG's, jumping up and down and maybe some high pitched squealing....But as we aren't face to face I'll do my best.
This book...from page one....was unputdownable (told you...non writer so I get to make up words!!). The only reason it took me 2 days to read it is because I had to work. Stupid stupid work.
Caine and Rachel's chemistry was electric. Their banter was addictive. The twist thrown in was so unexpected that I put my Nook down to regroup for a few minutes. I absolutely LOVE when an author can get one on me. Those are the books I'll be thinking about long after I've finished.
Every time I read one of Ms Keeland books I say "This is my new favorite!!!". Well, I mean it this time. THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE!!! Kudos Ms. Keeland on another 5 star read!!
~Heather~



Comments

Popular Posts