Blog Review ~ Daydream by Sapphire Knight

Daydream (Oath Keepers MC) 

by Sapphire Knight


Daydream, or was it more like a Nightmare? 

He was a biker, a Nomad at that.
They're the worst type of outlaws to fall for. 
He called me his daydream and I fell.

I promised I wouldn't f×ck him, but I lied and then left. 
I had to, he didn't want kids and I was carrying his child. 

Now, I have to go back and can't help but wonder...
will he kill me for keeping his son a secret? 

Complete standalone, Oath Keepers MC Nomads, HEA, No Cheating








I absolutely love Nightmare and Bethany. This book had action in many forms, heartache, happiness, and love. There were times that I wanted to bang their heads against a wall, but then I would laugh at their antics.
I was on my toes the whole time I was reading and I couldn't put this book down. I would re-read it in a heartbeat, and I highly recommend picking up Daydream to add to any collection. 
4.5 Stars
~LINDSAY~




Comments

Popular Posts