Blog Review ~ Mercy by Debra Anastasia

Mercy by Debra Anastasia

He taught me to kill. Murder is in my blood now. It runs through my veins and though I hide the monster I see in the mirror with ink, it doesn’t keep him from coming out.


My street name is Mercy, but I never show any. Except for her. I watch Becca, though she doesn’t know. She saved me a long time ago; the day my father killed my mother. Her bravery turned her into a target.



My father holds a grudge and knife with the same proficiency, and Becca is the focus of his hatred. And I’m the only monster who can save her.









My last book from this author didn't work out for me, I wasn't a big fan, but I wanted to give her another chance when I read this blurb. I am so glad that I did.
I throughly enjoyed reading Nix and Becca's love adventure.
Nix is an enigma, but he's the perfect mixture or sweet and dangerous. Becca's is a spitfire, the perfect person to heal Nix and to give him a sense of life. I had no issues connecting with either of the characters.
Becca's mom reminded me a lot of my own, minus being wedding-crazed, so I was able to relate quite well with her.
I can't wait to see if there's are books about Animal or T!
The side characters were a great addition to give the main story depth. The plot was slightly predictable, but still kept my attention and me on my toes.
In all, I delighted in reading this book and pleased I decided to read another book by this author.  
4 Stars
~LINDSAY~



Comments

Popular Posts