Blog Review ~ My Hot Boss by Betty Shreffler

My Hot Boss by Betty Shreffler

Emma
From the moment I met Grayson Cole, I knew he was someone I wanted to let in my panties and maybe, even in my heart. One night, one sexy-as-sin kiss, and several drinks later, our incredible evening turns into a disaster and I’m apologizing for the vomit spatter on his fancy, black shoes. I never thought I’d see him again after that, no matter how many nights I spent wishing I would. Until a month later, he waltzes into my office as—MY NEW, HOT BOSS. 
I’m so screwed. 

Grayson
She was meant to be a fun f*ck. That’s all I wanted. That’s all I needed. But Emma Williams could never be just that for me. The quirky, brunette vixen challenges me at every opportunity. My desire to have her has me working for her affections, like I’ve never done before. What is this woman doing to me? Not only am I her Boss, but I don’t do feelings. There’s only one way I see this ending. 
I’m f*cked for sure.







Emma and her friend Megan go to a night club to help Emma get back in the swing of things and out of her apartment after the break up of her and her live in boyfriend. Emma has too much to drink and while heading to the bathroom, runs into a very handsome man, Grayson. Grayson buys her a drink and they decide to leave together, but through a comedy of errors he leaves and she loses her only contact she had for Grayson. Even though they never got together, they can't forget about each other.

Emma works for a book publishing company and her favorite genre to discover is hot and steamy romance. One day while reading, Claire (the head of Human Resources) knocks on her door to introduce her to her new Boss- Grayson!

She blurts out to him that she broke her phone right after he put his information in it and had no way to find him. Both are still very attracted to the other.

This book was funny, steamy and heartbreaking. I absolutely loved my first experience with Betty Shreffler's books and can't wait to read more!
5 Stars
~NATALIE~




Comments

Popular Posts