Blog Review ~ Sweet Disaster by Sierra Hill

Sweet Disaster (The Sweetest Thing Book 4) 

by Sierra Hill


Kady:
My life is a complete and utter disaster. 
One major screw up after another. 
In other words - I’m trouble.
I attempted college, but made a mess of that scene, too. Chalk it up to yet another disappointment in my parents’ ever-growing list of Kady failures. 
Deciding I needed an escape from reality, my best friend and I flew off to Europe, where we were going to have the time of our lives.
The only problem with that plan is that I ran out of money after two weeks, and now I’m stuck in Florence, Italy with no means of getting home. 
See? Trouble finds me wherever I go. 
Gavin:
All I ever wanted to do was play basketball. 
It’s all I’m good at. 
I bypassed college and went straight to the pros. I’ve been playing overseas in Italy for six months, gaining fame, fans and having fun.

There’s only one problem. I miss home. I’m not too big to admit I’m homesick for my family and friends.

But that all changed when I heard from Cade Griffin, a former college hoops star. He called and asked me to rescue his sister, Kadence, who’s stranded and alone here in Florence. 

Seems easy enough, right?

Except for the fact that Kady Griffin is gorgeous, completely off-limits and a sweet disaster waiting to happen all over my life. 

SWEET DISASTER is a standalone novel and the fourth in The Sweetest Thing series. It can be read on its own or enjoyed with the other books in the series.






What would you do if you were stranded in Italy? ID & money stolen. No way to get anywhere or get a room. Well...if you're Kady Griffin you'd call your big brother because he's your rock. The person who will always rescue you. As fate would have it your big bro has a friend in the same city you're stranded in. That's how the story begins.
Ms Hill was able to check all my boxes for an enjoyable read.
If you're like me and want:
Hot American basketball player playing in the Italian pro league ✅
Sassy and independent but full of all kinds of trouble heroine ✅
Beautiful backdrop in Italy ✅
Smoking hot chemistry between the Hero and Heroine ✅
Then this is the book for you!
4 Stars
~HEATHER~




Comments

Popular Posts