New Release: Night and Day by Victoria L. James

Night and Day (Natexus #2.5) by Victoria L James
Releases 12th December
Night and Day is a Novella to the Natexus series 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
ON SALE - 99p/$1.33
Synopsis:
Four times a night, I’d wake to kiss her to make sure she was still with me, and every time I brushed my lips to hers, she sighed softly and smiled in her sleep, making me feel more content than I'd ever felt in my life. My first loves had been removed from that special place in my heart, meaning she had full ownership of my mind, my love, and most importantly, my body. 
Happiness became my new best friend, no matter how much I refused to believe it. Everything made me feel alive. Everything shone so damn bright with my personal sunshine walking beside me. 
But happiness is always temporary. The girl the whole world wanted now only wanted me. 
We didn’t know that our new lives together would lure out the snakes from our pasts. Our futures were no longer certain, but I wasn’t willing to give up on her. On us. 
Not all men are like me. I’m Marcus goddamn Anderson.
The damaged. The healed. The lover. The one who never quits.
And I had a woman to protect.
That beautiful, unexpected, thrilling, surprise love of mine.
– Marcus Anderson
Night and Day (#2.5) 
ON SALE - 99p/$1.33
Meet The Author:
Victoria L James is a teenage girl stuck in a thirty-something year-olds body. Living somewhere 'oop north' in England, she has had a strong passion for words and stories going as far back as she can remember, which she credits to her grandmother and her love of reading anything that was on sale and cheap from the local market stall. Never once did she think she would release a novel, though. At best, she thought her love of language and her ability to create stories in her mind would provide her with a 'get out of jail free' card whenever she messed up and her parents were mad at her during her teenage years... and when even that didn't work out, she thought she was pretty much done for. 
When an opportunity presented itself for her to take a back seat from paid working life for a few years, she knew straight away that she had to try and write about a few of these worlds she'd come up with along the way, and quieten all the voices in her head without racking up a heavy psychiatry bill for the pleasure. 
Wearing her heart on her sleeve and trying to lighten her friends’ and family’s lives with naff, and more often than not, badly timed, nineties jokes, she has yet to learn the art of knowing when to shut up. Which is another reason writing became a passion of hers. With pen and paper, there are no limits. 
A firm believer in never quitting, with a ridiculous obsession for all things Rocky, she hopes that one day she writes a story that will inspire at least one person out there to keep on going if they're struggling. Other than that, she's just a regular old converse wearing, corona sipping, English version of Chandler Bing, who loves and adores her family more than life itself. Oh, and she also has two cats. Every writer has to mention their cats, right? 
Facebook            Website               Instagram
Natexus (#1) 
ON SALE or FREE on kindle unlimited
Marcus (#3) 
FREE on kindle unlimited
   
All the Way (Novella #2)
FREE on kindle unlimited

Comments

Popular Posts